Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Still waiting! So I made a Pretty Box!

 Hi there! Still awaiting the arrival of My cricut! I have kind of a creative block if You will,since I know all the things I make will be even better with it! I also ordered the Close to My Heart Art Philosophy cartridge! Have You seen this?OMG,so Amazing! 700 shapes! AND You get 3 stamp sets(valued at 17.95 each!) And 3 dimensional chipboard shape sets! And they all coordinate with this cartridge!!! Tell Me I'm not excited!! If You wanna check it out visit My site posted here! In the meantime I made this box,that we of course carry too,with the Roxie paper!! And CTMH embellishments as well! Here's a pic,let Me know what You think!!

If You would Like to see the cricut cartridge and stamp sets,etc LOOK HERE!!
https://heatherbowen.myctmh.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=6168&CatalogID=1740

Also,I wanted to share with You this REALLY COOL Rock the Block special we are having!! Check out this video for an awesome demo!! Happy Crafting everyone!!
*Heather*

As always visit My site at http://www.heatherbowen.myctmh.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment